Welcome

If this is your first time to my blog, welcome. For my regulars (hey Mum and Dad), you're probably wondering why I'm welcoming these newbies.

A few months back, I spoke with Lexy, who runs the digital camera side of things over at CNET. They have an initiative called Exposure, which features the work of local photogs and I will be featured real soon. I'll share the link when things are officially live (sometime on April Fools Day).

So, for our new friends: I take photos. That's all I want to do. I take them the way I see them. Take a look around, treat this like you're own home and if you like what you see, contact me here. If you're having a baby, getting hitched, growing old or starting out, I'd love to take your picture and get to know you in the process.

You might notice a familiar face in a lot of my photos. That's my wife, Kesh. I love taking her picture.

Yesterday, on our way home from Nan and Pa's, we pulled over, as the sun whispered goodbye for the day, slipping a few sneaky rays of yellow through the meandering clouds. I hope you like...


0 comments:

Post a Comment