KESH | 36 WEEKS

Our shoot last week took on extra meaning, as well as a few extra guests.

As part of our workshop, The Nursery, we incorporated a live shoot. It was a pretty amazing feeling to watch everyone running around in the fields and forests, armed with knowledge from the morning. It started out with me talking everyone through how I normally approach a session with Kesh, while I shot; looking for locations, light, tips on composition and connecting.

There will be a full review of The Nursery very soon. And more words about Kesh and our baby tomorrow, when I blog 37 weeks.



Kesh wears: Stripe A Line Maxi Dress in Black Marceau Stripe by American Apparel

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning creative and meaningful photography. It is so exciting to see blogs like yours which give meaning and warmth to photo's. Very talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of everyone staring at the end. haha ;)

    ReplyDelete