the macdonald family

Families are the most beautiful thing. The Macdonald family are the most beautiful things.

You can find them in the Southern Highlands, perched pretty in a white house. It's the kind of house your thoughts fly away to when you've spent one too many nights at work past six o'clock or when you can't sleep at night.

Family photos are the best.

Meet Beth, Rob, Daisy and Harper - exactly as they are.

Beth has an awesome blog. You can find out more about the family here and if you'd like me to come into your home, contact me here.

























































14 comments:

  1. perfection Mr Coulson. I'm addicted to your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. Combo of amazing photographer and perfect subjects. Wow. Bern ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tim, you really do work magic.
    It's tough to choose a favourite but the family in front of the hedge with the shadow of their home is marvelous.

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm gonna cry. These are breathtaking. Would you fly to cold old Melbourne to shoot my family? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @therhythmmethod - flying is one of my favourite things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pics... who would ever think to photograph children eating eggs and dippers from above!!!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are awesome - great family and great photos. These more natural shots are just soooo much better than stiff posey posey shots. Well done! And do you plan to come to Qld anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS My nephew is also Tim Coulson but I dont think he even knows what a camera is sadly - maybe I can do a swap and adopt you or something instead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, totally captured the essense of a real family. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Beth! How are you ever going to choose your photos? Just stunning. J x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love all of those unique shot ideas. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Parallel Profits Bonus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for share your article may be useful..!
    Visit now for more south coast wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete