KESH | 15 WEEKS

I never forget how beautiful Kesh is but I love the reminder, every time I see her through my camera.

We are at fifteen weeks. Our baby is now the size of an apple.

I really love the fruit or vegetable our baby is compared to each week. I remember all the way back when baby was just a grape:)

It's still hard to believe there is a life inside Kesh. One that is growing and will soon be in our lives.

*

Our Christmas giveaway has already changed our lives. I will share how very soon. To enter, click here.



Kesh wears Sheer Rib Long Dress and 3-D Flower Mesh Jumper by American Apparel.

4 comments:

  1. Loving that apple in the 3D flower mesh! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I *had* to choose, I love #2 the best...but really, they are all so wonderous. You have two very lovely models there Tim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots of a beautiful lady! xxx

    ReplyDelete