recycled | timber | custom | antique | furniture

The cool thing about working for myself is that I'm the boss dog. So, while most of the time I'm snapping families and people in love, every now and then I don't.

I take photos for awesome people like Pete. He is crazy talented. Seriously - the man turns junk into proper masterpieces. I am happy to report that he and I have reached an agreement. It involves me taking photos of his awesome furniture, in exchange for...his awesome furniture.

If you want some of Pete's craftiness in your house, get in contact with me. The man can make anything from anything. Check out the bellows in the images below that is now a coffee table. A website is on the way but in the meantime, check out some previous images from time I've spent with Pete.










0 comments:

Post a Comment